Hummus: creamy and delicious
Learn how to easily import this demo recipe into our recipe app Broccoli. And maybe you’ll actually want to make hummus!
- Open this page with the Android device you have Broccoli installed on.
- Open the browser menu and select the Share button.
- In the list of apps, select Broccoli and “New Recipe” (you may have to scroll a bit for this the first time).
- Save the recipe in Broccoli.
#middleeastern #fastandeasy The best homemade hummus: creamy and delicious!
Recipe Yield: 8 servings
Total Time: PT10M
- 250g chickpeas, cooked
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe Instructions: Drain the chickpeas. Juice the lemon and chop the garlic. Combine everything in a food processor and mix until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle with paprika.
This demo recipe is also available in other languages:
Start your recipe collection now!
Photo by Nicholas Barbaros on Unsplash